We built Business Launcher with the versatility to help current and future business owners fix all the following scenarios:
- Thinking about a new business idea but don’t know how to get started.
- Consistently struggle to achieve month-to-month breakeven.
- Feeling alone as the only employee in your business.
- Uncertain when to hire more employees or expand beyond just yourself.
- Struggling to pay your business bills or make payroll.
- Unsure how to apply advice you get from your accountant or other trusted advisors.
- Thinking about adding a new product/service to your existing business offering.
This program helps you accelerate profitable growth from the foundation stage of business growth and gives you a simple, understandable roadmap to get you closer to the independence and financial freedom every business owner wants!
Why Consider Business Launcher?
You’ve heard all the statistics:
- 9% of the population owns a business.
- 7 out of 10 business start-ups never reach their year 2 anniversary.
- 51% of the remaining 3 will still be in business after 5 years.
- 5% of the remaining 1.5% have annual revenue more than $1,000,000
- .08% of business start-ups sell for more than $1,000,000 in the end
Avoid Becoming a Negative Statistic
By applying Business Launcher to your business, you increase your chances for success. You’ll learn to:
- Evaluate your business idea and market opportunities.
- Design the best solution offering to maximize your revenue potential.
- Communicate the right message to your target audience.
- Monetize your offering by building a profitably scalable business around it.
- Profitably monitor, adjust, and build your scalable revenue engine.
Learn the proven process for profitable growth which creates the right habits from the start, so you don’t become one of the failure statistics. Click the button below and get started right away.
- Understand the difference between a business owner and entrepreneur.
- Learn the problem-solving process and how to apply it to develop a business offering.
- Formulate how to communicate with your market/customers.
- Understanding how businesses systematically grow from the foundation stage.
- Designing a scalable business model around your market and offering.
- Learn how to profitably monitor, adjust, and build your scalable business.
Introduction to Business Launcher
Here participants get an introduction to the program and begin learning how jumping to conclusions about your idea can put you on a path to failure. Participants learn to gather information to evaluate various option and select the right solution which results to less risk and greater chances for success.
- Lesson 1.1 – Difference between business owners and entrepreneurs (mindset)
- Lesson 1.2 – Your Product ≠ A Business: Introduction to the business model canvas
- Lesson 1.3 – Why problem solving is at the core of business success
- Lesson 1.4 – Introduce the concept of a Value Proposition
- Lesson 1.5 – Gathering input about your idea (customer side)
Understand Your Opportunity: Does Your Offer Solve the Right Problem?
This class sets a founder’s mindset to prevent a major root-problem that often plagues small business owners in the future and provides foundational problem-solving skill critical for success in life and business.
- Lesson 2.1 – Analyze data collected to frame your offering
- Lesson 2.2 – What existing solutions exist
- Lesson 2.3 – customer(s) with problem (early adopters)
- Lesson 2.4 – Brainstorm solution options for your offering
- Lesson 2.5 – Evaluating pros/cons for your possible ideas
Creating Your Business Foundation
Participants learn how businesses systematically grow and the factors that influence that growth. Armed with this knowledge, participant begin a discovery process into themselves and their customers to better position their offering and business for success.
- Lesson 3.1 – Understanding Your Passion: Using Your Life Desire to Design Your Business
- Lesson 3.2 – What offering will you move forward?
- Lesson 3.3 – Your Product ≠ A Business: Introduction to the business model canvas
- Lesson 3.4 – Business Growth Simplified Overview
- Lesson 3.5 – Where You Need to Focus in the Foundation Stage
Communicating with Your Target Market
If people don’t know who you are or what you offer you have little chance of success in business. This class provides tool to use the information you gathered to help refine your message based on your target customers and how you solve their problem(s) and benefit their lives.
- Lesson 4.1 – unique selling proposition (USP)
- Lesson 4.2 – communication and distribution channels
Monetizing Your Offering
With your offering defined, designed, and documented you can begin making money selling it. Here participants learn how to tune the revenue engine to build a profitable, scaleable business around their offering with the key metrics to proactively growth their business.
- Lesson 5.1 – Understanding your revenue engine
- Lesson 5.2 – Estimating your revenue engine KPI’s
- Lesson 5.3 – Designing your business process to scale (outlining your workflow)
- Lesson 5.4 – Estimating costs to operate your revenue engine
- Lesson 5.5 – Refining your price
Planning Your Business for Growth
At this point participants have all the pieces of the puzzle, so this class focuses to learning which functional strategies to apply to maximize the effectiveness of those pieces to together complete the puzzle of building a successful business.
- Lesson 6.1 – High impact business planning vision and strategic plan
- Lesson 6.2 – Outlining your next 12-months
- Lesson 6.3 – Developing your 90-dsy action plan
- Lesson 6.4 – High impact budgeting
Monitoring to Refine Your Offer and Accelerate Business Growth
With the roadmap built, participants learn what to monitor at every stage of growth. This simple yet powerful method teaches the founder how to proactively manage all aspects of the business maximizing profitability so they can properly pivot if necessary while assuring the business can scale into the future.
- Lesson 7.1 – Watching and tuning your revenue engine (weekly functional reviews)
- Lesson 7.2 – Evaluating financial performance
- Lesson 7.3 – Conducting an owner’s review