Revenue is the life blood of every business. Problems with your revenue can reap havoc across your entire business. So, fix your revenue and you fix a lot of other problems too!
One mistake many small business owners make is to assume that because revenue is underperforming it must be a sales problem. But, underperforming revenue is an operational problem! Sales is only one possible issue!
Let us explain…
If you cannot get invoices collected you’ll have a revenue problem.
If you cannot deliver your product or service fast enough or to the needed volume you’ll have a revenue problem.
- If you can’t sell enough to keep your operation busy and cover your costs you’ll have a revenue problem.
- If your marketing isn’t generating enough leads so you can sell you’ll have a revenue problem.
So you see, underperforming revenue isn’t just a sales issue. The problem can come from just about anywhere in your revenue engine. To fix it you just need to tune your revenue engine!
If you’re not familiar with the tuning your revenue engine management model, watch this short video.
So, how do you fix your revenue problem? Just figure out where your revenue engine is misfiring and tune that part of your operational cycle!
Look how it’s helped some of our clients improve their underperforming revenue…
“Our goal was to stabilize our home design business and turn it around to show a growth in profit, instead of the steady decline that we had previously been seeing. The Revenue Engine Perfromance Reports was instrumental in helping us establish a solid plan of action that would allow us to work towards success, both immediately and long-term. Within six months, we had stabilized our business, and today we are working towards building it back up, in an economy that is unstable at best.” – Joe and Donna Ahmann, Owners Ahmann Design, Fusion Architects, Compass Commercial Services
Mike and Jenn Rowe were considering moving on after working at their business for more than a decade. After applying Business Accelerator Assessment to their buisiness saw revenue growth of 75.4% in just 10 months. See more of their story here…
Get started on your revenue issues by using our Revenue Engine Performance Analyzer. It will help you determine:
- How much revenue is your business capable of generating?
- Can you successfully hit your revenue goal for the year?
- When does your operation hit its maximum limit and what is it?
- Are your prices set correctly, or are you leaving money on the table with every sale?
- How many more sales must you close to reach your annual revenue goal?
- Does your current marketing efforts generate sufficient leads to support the sales team?
- How much capital does it take to support your revenue goal and when do you need more?
If you want to see if you really have a problem and where it might be, then you might just want Revenue Engine Performance Checkup. Revenue Engine Performance Checkup is a 26 yes/no questionnaire “quick check.” Use it to rapidly evaluate your entire operation to see exactly what obstacles stand between you and growing revenue!