Everyone wants to increase revenue because revenue is the life blood of every business. Problems with your revenue can reap havoc across your entire business. So, if you increase revenue and you fix a lot of other problems too! But how? By tuning your revenue engine, of course.
One mistake many small business owners make is to assume that underperforming revenue is a sales problem. But, underperforming revenue is an operational issue! Sales is only one possible problem!
Let us explain…
- If you cannot get invoices collected, you’ll have a revenue problem.
- If you cannot deliver your product or service fast enough or to the needed, volume you’ll have a revenue problem.
- If you can’t sell enough to keep your operation busy and cover your costs, you’ll have a revenue problem.
- If your marketing isn’t generating enough leads so you can make your needed sales, you’ll have a revenue problem.
So, you see, underperforming revenue isn’t just a sales issue. The problem can come from just about anywhere in your operational cycle. That is, anywhere in your revenue engine. To fix it you just need to tune your revenue engine!
If you’re not familiar with the tuning your revenue engine as a management model, watch this short video.
Increase Revenue Engine Performance Improving Cash Flow and Profitability
Revenue engine performance analysis is our service to implement the tuning your revenue engine management model within your business. This service uses a short and well-defined engagement to assess your current operation and then apply the Tuning Your Revenue Engine management model to your business. As a result, you will have the answers all the following questions:
- How much revenue is your business currently capable of generating?
- Can you successfully hit your revenue goal for the year?
- What is your operation’s maximum capacity limit and when will you hit it?
- How much capital does it take to support your revenue goal and when do you need a capital infusion?
- Are your prices set correctly, or are you leaving money on the table with every sale?
- How many more sales must you close to reach your annual revenue goal?
- Do your current marketing efforts generate sufficient leads to support the sales team in reaching the revenue goal?
If business grow is your goal, the answers to these questions are the difference between success and failure! Talk to BSG consultant about getting started and get the answers you need to successfully grow your business in no time!
Increase Revenue Throughput
Revenue engine performance analysis is designed to get at the heart of what’s holding back your revenue performance (cash flow) and preventing your business from growing. These engagements are designed to be quick and deep in nature to help you:
- determine the root cause of your cash flow and profitability issues
- identify capacity and revenue constraints
- determine where you have productivity challenges
- identify pricing issues
- identify sales quick opportunities
- measure your current marketing efficiency
- determine your current message effectiveness
- identify capital requirements for growth/expansion
During a revenue engine performance analysis a BSG consultant will work with you and the information within your business to:
- Evaluate your current revenue engine situation.
- Determine the key performance indicators (KPIs) for predicting your revenue engine performance.
- Outline your reporting structure for tuning your revenue engine.
- Formulate your revenue engine decision matrix to maximize cash flow and profitability.
- Define revenue engine responsibility to push accountability to the lowest levels in the company.
- Outline an action plan for implementation of tuning your revenue engine
Get a copy of an example executive report by clicking the button below and completing the form.
Need More Evidence?
Look how it’s helped some of our clients improve their underperforming revenue…
“Our goal was to stabilize our home design business and turn it around to show a growth in profit, instead of the steady decline that we had previously been seeing. The Revenue Engine Perfromance Reports was instrumental in helping us establish a solid plan of action that would allow us to work towards success, both immediately and long-term. Within six months, we had stabilized our business, and today we are working towards building it back up, in an economy that is unstable at best.”
– Joe and Donna Ahmann, Owners Ahmann Design, Fusion Architects, Compass Commercial Services
Mike and Jenn Rowe were considering moving on after working at their business for more than a decade. After applying Business Accelerator Assessment to their business saw revenue growth of 75.4% in just 10 months. See more of their story here…
Have a BGS Consultant Contact Me About Revenue Engine Performance Analysis for My Business
Complete the form below and a BGS representative will contact you to discuss how a Revenue Engine Performance Analysis could help you begin profitably growing a self-sustainable business.