Business Launcher Masterclass
Business Growth Simplified Launcher makes it easy for you to learn how to build a scalable, self-sustaining business without working 14 hour days in your business.
You’re gonna LOVE this!
Here’s just a taste of what you get in the Business Launcher Masterclass
Everything you need to know about what your customer wants and hates so you can speak directly to their needs.
Exactly what your offer needs to be so you can test it fast.
Easily set key performance metrics to figure out marketing, sales and operations, even if you’re starting from scratch.
Step-by-step simple for you to build a profitable business.
Take A Look At This
“I been in business for a long time. I know how to hustle; I know how to make money. But what I didn’t know was how to run a business! …This program changed my life.”
“We didn’t even know self-sustaining business was possible for a company of our size! After applying the BGS Framework, our monthly revenue increased by 156% in 16 months. With the profitability from this growth we put the right people and systems in place. We’re discussing how we will spend our retirement from our business 12 months from now, and it will support us for the rest of our life without even having to sell it!”
“Business Growth Simplified is absolutely amazing! …We learned how to take our business out of our mind and put it all on paper to track everything that we are doing… using simple strategies I was able to create more business. This course is highly recommended…it slowed me down and got me on track.”
“I had taken several business courses before but felt afraid to move forward because I didn’t feel comfortable. But after taking Business Growth Simplified, I’m not afraid anymore because I understand how the pieces I learned before all fit together!”
Section 1: Where You’re At & Where Your Going
- Understanding Entrepreneurship
- What is Business Launcher
- Getting Comfortable with the Foundation Stage
- Introduction to Tuning Your Revenue Engine
- Complete Your Revenue Engine Performance Checkup
Section 2: Understand What Your Customer Really Wants & Give It To Them
- Problem Solving 101
- Intro to the Business Model Canvas
- Understanding Your Customer Segment
- Conducting Competitor Analysis
- Preparing for Customer Interviews
- Prepare & Conduct Customer Interviews
- Share your findings with your classmates
- Defining Your Best Offering
- Detail Your Business Offering
Section 3: Monetize Your Business Model For Profitable Scaling
- Share your offering outline with classmates
- Calculate your operational capacity
- Selling your maximum capacity
- Estimating your lead generation requirements
- Define Your Company’s KPI’s
- Making better decisions using the revenue engine decision tree
- Building Great Systems
Section 4: Planning & Budgeting Your Life In Business
- Introducing High Impact Business Planning
- Learning the HIBP Structure
- HIBP Vision Creating Your WHY
- How Big to Growth Your Business to Live Your Dream
- Outline Your Strategic Plan
- How Big to Growth Your Business to Live Your Dream
- Setting Your Next 12 Months Business Goals and Objectives
- Implementing Your Plan
- Write Your High Impact Business Plan
Section 5: Creating Accountability So You Can Monitor From Anywhere In The World
- An Overview to Monitoring Performance
- How to More Effectively Manage Meetings
- Conducting your weekly monitoring
- Conducting BGS financial review
“You Can Build a Business That Works Without You And Love Every Minute Of It”
Now, that’s a tall promise, and at this point, you might be asking…
Who is Dino Eliadis And Why Should I Listen To Him?
I am the author of the book “Business Growth Simplified: How to Rapidly Create a Self-Sustainable Business” on which this course is based.
For two decades I have consulted small business owners on how to use their business as a vehicle for rapidly achieving life independence and financial success.
A lifelong entrepreneur, I began my journey by washing cars parked at my mom’s in-home salon business. However, medicine was my original interest.
To pay for my education, I joined the Air Force ROTC. On active duty I earned my an MBA in 18 months while servinga as an ICBM launch officer, then moved on to manage a $22 million dollar software acquisition project in an organization of 1,600 people.
After seven years in the military, I moved on to build my first business consulting in software engineering and aerospace. It was here I first learned hard work and enthusiasm are no substitute what truly influences business growth. As a result, that first company failed. A tough lesson, but one I learned.
The next new venture focused on helping clients implement their CRM and automation systems. This time I paid attention to the business growth factors at each stage and this time success followed. I was hooked!
The success of this venture ultimately led to to corporate roles as a project executive working with top-tier companies like Nokia, Yellow Freight, and Clark Construction, followed by director role at a large professional employer organization (PEO). A chance meeting with old client led to me taking a role as Director of Sales and Marketing for mobile and wireless application development startup company before the dot com bubble burst.
In 2001, I returned to my entrepreneurship roots, forming DE, Inc. to help small business owners navigate the minefield from survival to profitability and beyond by aligning their business with their life’s values and goals.
I knew there had to be a simpler way to guide business owners through the growth process. So, I started developing my consulting process, which became the Business Growth Framework. The Framework allowed my clients a way to rapidly build systems for their business operations that were repeatable, sustainable, and most importantly scalable in order to make their life’s vision a reality.
Business Growth Simplified is the natural extension of DE, Inc. It is the realization of my vision after two decades of helping small business owner clients to clarify their vision and build a roadmap to get there. This instructor-led masterclass teaches you the process and how to apply it to your business.
But don’t just take my word for it…
Get Started Now!
Here’s Exactly What You’re Going to Get With Business Accelerator Instructor-Led Masterclass:
- 10 – two-hour online instructor-led training classes ($999 value)
- 6 – 1:1 consults with a BGS Coach reviewing your assessment and business plan ($1,200 value)
- 1:1 Review of Your Business Growth Tools Assessments
- Conducting accountability reviews and meeting instructions ($199 value)
- Weekly Operations, Sales, and Marketing Meeting Agenda templates
- Weekly Financial Review Agenda template
- Owner’s Review Agenda template
- Business Growth Simplified Instructor-Led Masterclass $3,745
- 1-year access and support via the BGS online membership platform ($588 value)
- Personal Goal Assessment ($299 value)
- Business Growth Assessment ($199 value)
- Tuning Your Revenue Engine Masterclass ($499)
- Success Planning Worksheet (SPW)
- Revenue Engine Decision Tree
- Revenue Engine Performance Checkup (REPC) ($299 value)
- High-Impact Business Planning – Self-Study ($49 value)
- 3- Page Strategic Business Plan Template
- 1-Page Action Plan Template
- Budget Worksheet Template
- Objective to Function Matrix Template
- Examples of all these templates and tools
- Videos showing you how to use High Impact Business Plan using our fictitious example company.
Following two decades of helping business owners grow their business and tons of research, we simplified profitable business growth down to a systematic process!
*This 10-week Instructor-Led Virtual Masterclass is the shortcut for you to understand what growth stage your business is currently in, and how to build a roadmap to a scalable, self-sustaining business. Allowing you to finally achieve your dream of independence and financial freedom.