Getting UNSTUCK Growing Your
Business Just Got SIMPLER!!!
If you own a business, you know it’s a lonely struggle – daily!
- You’re working 10- 14 hours, but there never seems to be enough time in the day.
- You’re struggling every day just to stay ahead of your cash flow.
- One of your employees shows up with a family problem; the drama seems never ending!
- You’ve got a dozen balls in the air and not sure what you need to do next.
- You just lost a key employee, and you’re scrambling to hiring someone ASAP.
- You feel trapped by your business, alone with nobody to share your problems or solutions.
- The business is flat, you have little to no growth on top or bottom-line
This wasn’t what you signed up for…
You just want the dream you had when your started your business!
You’re bombarded by dozens of so called “gurus” and “trusted advisors” telling you to …
- cut your expenses
- increase your sales
- hire a sales consultant
- do more marketing
- take this training
- read this book
- use social media
- contract this HR service provider
- hire this leadership coach
- You need to…. fill in the blank for yourself
You begin doubting your decisions and asking yourself, “where do I start?”
I was there too, before I got this figured out. It’s a very common problem for most small business owners. You feel overwhelmed and nobody’s helping you figure it out!
I created Business Growth Simplified to help you, and every other small business owner, figure it out.
The result is our proprietary SPARC Business Growth Framework. SPARC stands for Strategic Planning Action Recovery Cycle a simple six-step process that helps you align and focus the proven factors that drive profitable business growth.
SPARC helps you:
- Get crystal clarity on your vision to communicate better with those helping you.
- Develop a structured, yet simple roadmap for delegating so you spend less time firefighting.
- Learn how to tune your revenue engine to predictively improve cashflow.
- Build scalable, repeatable systems to help hire and train more productive employees.
- Establish better accountability to assure better quality and efficiency allowing to more rapidly grow your business.
And Much , Much More….
Owners Successfully Using SPARC to Grow Profitable Businesses for Over a Decade!
– Jenn and Mike Rowe, owners, Generations Carpet Cleaning
Here’s a Summary of Your DIY Membership:
Your own self-paced guide leads you step-by-step through the courses, tools and assignment to apply SPARC in growing your business.
Courses, articles, e-books, assessments, tools, worksheets, templates, and spreadsheets help you implement what you learn.
30 existing SPARC business training modules, weekly live Q&A sessions, monthly webinars, and NEW “best practice” courses added regularly.
24 x 7 forum access gets you answers to all your business growth questions from our network of SPARC Business Growth experts.
BGS offers experts in applying SPARC and fixing business functions throughout your business at a significant membership discount.
Once you understand where you need to focus, our best practices library gives you a head-start implementing systems where you need help.
Document as you progress through the Roadmap. Then share with others in the Community to solve problems and achieve objectives faster!
Want $4,200 of Added Value for
Your DIY Membership?
- Access to Business Growth Simplified author, SPARC designer Dino Eliadis.
- Six 1-hour coaching calls when completing each SPARC tool to review and discuss questions and your assignment progress.
- Access to a private founders group within the BGS Community facilitated by Dino Eliadis to communicate 24 x 7 with other founding members.
- Bi-weekly peer-groups availability to work with others that are working their way through the SPARC Roadmap.
All we ask is that you use the Roadmap to apply SPARC to your business and provide input and feedback as requested about the program and platform. That’s it and you get $4,200 in added value and personal support!!
Take a Peek Inside the BGS Platform…
Get a look “under the hood”. Watch this video to see what you can expect once you’re inside the BGS Platform.
Business Growth FAQ’s
Much of the “time suck” with businesses is spent on things that have no impact on business growth. This stems from focusing on the wrong objectives based on the business’ stage of growth. Our business growth assessment helps you understand where you are and which of the 8 factors need your greatest attention. Usually fixing these “root cause” problems make many of the time sucks go away giving you more time for whatever you’d like to spend it doing.
We hear this all the time. But, often we find the growth problem is “delivery” related and more sales will make the growth problem worst. You first need to understand exactly where the chokepoint exists in your over business operation, and then focus on fixing it. Our Tuning Your Revenue Engine management model will help you pinpoint where the problems exist, so you can put your full attention on the right objectives.
Just like more sales, we hear this one a lot. However, most small businesses aren’t doing as much as they can with their inhouse resources. As a result, they spend more time and money than necessary on the wrong marketing. Our Tuning Your Revenue Engine management model will help you pinpoint the marketing challenges you may face so you can look for the exactly the kind of marketing you need.
Most businesses don’t have the money they need, but you can’t let this stop you. In most cases it’s not a function of not having enough money, it more a function of choosing the wrong strategies for your stage of growth, industry, or operation. If you learn to fine tune your current operation your cash flow will be more than sufficient to get the money you need to scale your business.
This is a typical problem in the hiring process for the business. Hiring should always take into consideration if a potential hire will fit well into the company culture. If you’re asking, “how do I do that?” You need to get into the inside the BGS platform and review your management abilities.
This is a false premise which can be easily dispelled. Do you have competitors in your industry? YES, then other people can do what you do. Your challenge is you don’t understand how to systematize what you do so that you can train others. As a result, you get stuck doing everything yourself! One of the 8 factors that drive business growth are systems. BGS offers best practice in many general business functions and in how to create system specific to your business.
This is usually a symptom of poor systems, quality standards, or accountability method. In a self-sustaining business SYSTEM drive the business. Systems are easily trained with quality assurance standards that assure the results are consistent and at a level aligned with the company brand promise. If this sounds like gibberish, then you need to get inside the BGS platform ASAP!
The things broke in most small businesses aren’t industry specific, they are general business related. BGS is all about applying known business management principles. These principles are taught in every business school around the world. We’ve just made them simple enough for a high school student to understand. They’re used in companies with less than $100,000 and $25 million in annual revenue.
It’s this mindset that prevents many business owners from growing their business. All businesses operated on a general set of principles. At BGS we’ve captured and simplified these principles in our SPARC Business Growth Framework and Tuning Your Revenue Engine management model.