One Business Exit Strategy Helps You Achieve Them ALL!
You Just Need to Build a Self-Sustaining Business
No matter what you think your business exit strategy will be, you can achieve it by growing a self-sustaining business. No matter if you plan to sell your business, retire from your business, or just want to work in your business less applying the strategy of business self-sustainability can give you a number of significant benefits including:
- Decreased risk to your family and families of your employees.
- Life independence you wanted when you started your business.
- Improved personal and business cash flow.
- Financial freedom which you’ve always dreamed of.
- Increased business value so you get more if and when you decide to sell it.
- More options for exiting your business, now or in the future.
- Helping you catch the attention of investors and corporate buyers.
Your Business Exit Strategy Simplified
You can grow a self-sustaining business by applying the SPARC Business Growth Framework. SPARC helps you achieve business self-sustainability no matter what your business exit strategy.
SPARC provides a simple step-by-step model that aligns and focuses you on what’s important to more rapidly grow a more profitable business to the self-sustainability stage. Add to this, our wide variety of accountability methods and you get a level of focused discipline and accountability that will increase your chances of success!
SPARC Business Growth Framework: Your Step-by-Step Business Exit Strategy
This business growth process has been used for more than a decade to grow businesses, just like yours, to a self-sustaining level. Here’s what you get to help move your toward business self-sustainability:
- Assists you in refining so you are crystal clear on your business exit strategy.
- Gives you better focus by aligning your business goals with your strategy.
- Helps you build a simple, yet structured roadmap to achieve your desired outcome
- Provides you with the accountability system necessary to become more disciplined in achieving your business grow objectives.
- Assures you stay focused on what’s important so you realize your life’s dream faster.
As a result, you’ll achieve your business exit strategy goal more rapidly.
Get started by clicking the button to signup for your DIY Membership:
Look at How SPARC Helps Other Focus on Their Business Exit Strategy!
“We didn’t even know business self-sustainability was possible for a company of our size. After applying the growth model presented within this book to our business we, increased our monthly revenue by 156% in 16 months. With the profitability from this growth and by putting the right people and systems in place, we’re discussing how we will spend our retirement from our business 12 months from now, and it will support us for the rest of our life without even having to sell the business!
– Jenn and Mike Rowe, owners, Generations Carpet Cleaning
Get Started Growing Your Self-Sustaining Business
- Access to all the BGS Community features PLUS:
- 30 SPARC business training modules which include:
- Videos, written lessons, quizzes and resources to enhance your learning
- Assessments, worksheets, and templates to implement learning
- SPARC Roadmap to guide you step-by-step to growing a self-sustaining business
- 1-hour BSG coach session to review your assessment and discuss focus areas
Still Have Questions About Using Business Self-Sustainability as Your Exit Strategy?
Contact BGS by completing the form below!