March 12, 2017 at 4:15 pm #3667
- The purpose of the BGS Forum is to answer questions specific to business growth as it relates to business self-sustainability and the SPARC Business Growth Framework, its methods and tools to predictively grow your company into a self-sustaining business.
2. Questions may only be asked by forum subscribers with a paid account to Business Growth Simplified.
3. Questions should be kept specific to business growth and/or the use of SPARC or its tools.
4. Company questions should be specific to the application of SPARC or its tools to your business.
5. Operationally specific company questions may be directed to BGS business coaching if they are considered tactical in nature and so specific to your business that the solution would not be helpful to others business growth.
6. Respect others, remember we cannot entirely understand someone else’s background or situation. So, do not judge, be empathetic and compassionate when responding to others questions or answers.
7. Harassing or disrespecting other users will not be tolerated and is grounds for deletion from the forum and will not be eligible for a refund.
8. Post to relevant forums and topics. Messages posted to the wrong topics will be removed and placed into the correct topic.
9. No SPAM. All automated messages, advertisement, and links to competitor website will be deleted immediately.
10. Bandwidth: all images and signatures must be 500 x 500 pixels or smaller. Post containing oversized images and signatures will be removed.
12. Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted material or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal or copyrighted material will be deleted immediately.
13. Normal procedure on violations will be to warn the member of an infraction once and then suspend the members account on a second violation.
14. BGS reserves the right to revoke your membership if the infraction is severe in nature and might be conceived in doing harm another user or the website in some manner.
15. If your membership is revoked, BGS will not make a refund of your current month’s fee. The member’s account will be suspended and payment discontinued from that point forward.
16. Members may request a reactivation of a suspended account by petitioning BGS Forum Review Panel.April 23, 2017 at 3:33 pm #3892
BrandyDefault for Member Roles
These seem like reasonable requests. What guarantee do I have that you won’t change them on us?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.