Structured Coursework of Business Growth Simplified
Week 1 – Introduction to Business Launcher
Understanding of what really constitutes a business and why people say you own your job and how Business Launcher helps you transform your thinking and business. Begin to understand the systematic process by which a business matures so you can apply it to your business.
- Lesson 1.1 Understanding Entrepreneurship
- Lesson 1.2 Business Growth Simplified
- Lesson 1.3 What is Business Launcher
- Lesson *1.4 BGA Assignment
- Lesson *1.5 PGA Assignment
Week 2 – Know Where You Are and Where You Are Going
Find out where your head is and if your business is supporting what you REALLY want for your life. Understanding your WHY so that you have a method of evaluating all your decision going forward.
- Lesson 2.1 Think about the following questions
- Lesson 2.2 Getting Comfortable with the Foundation Stage
- Lesson 2.3 Introduction to Tuning Your Revenue Engine
- Lesson *2.4 Complete Your Revenue Engine Performance Checkup for Next Class
- Lesson *2.5 Review Your Assessments with Your Coach
Week 3 – Problem Solving: The Core to Business Success
To understand the steps of the problem-solving process so that you can apply it in all the problems arising in your life and business. An overview of business model canvas tool and how its applied to solve specific problems in your business.
- Lesson 3.1 Problem Solving 101
- Lesson 3.2 Intro to the Business Model Canvas
- Lesson 3.3 Understanding Your Customer Segment
- Lesson 3.4 Conducting Competitor Analysis
- Lesson 3.5 Preparing for Customer Interviews
- Lesson *3.6 Prepare & Conduct Customer Interviews
Week 4 – Understand Your Opportunity: Does Your Offer Solve the Right Problem?
Use your customer interview data to understand what your customers wants to determine how to change your offering and how you talk about them to spend less money to get more business.
- Lesson 4.1 Share your findings with your classmates
- Lesson 4.2 Defining Your Best Offering
- Lesson *4.3 Detail Your Business Offering
Week 5 – Monetizing Your Offering
Figure out how much revenue your business is currently capable of generating and how much available capacity and what activity needed to maximize your capacity and profitability.
- Lesson 5.1 Share your offering outline with classmates
- Lesson 5.2 Calculate your operational capacity
- Lesson 5.3 Selling your maximum capacity
- Lesson 5.4 Estimating your lead generation requirements
- Lesson *5.5 Define Your Company’s KPI’s
Week 6 – Building Your Money Machine
Learn how to use your KPI’s in order to make the correct business decisions by using the Revenue Engine Decision Tree and how to use this information to develop profitably scalable systems so you can grow a self-sustaining business.
- Lesson 6.1 Review your KPI’s with your classmates
- Lesson 6.2 Making better decisions using the revenue engine decision tree
- Lesson 6.3 Building Great Systems
- Lesson *6.4 Assignment #7 Outline Your Business Workflow
Week 7 – Planning Your Business to Support Your Life
Understand the impact of good business planning and how HIBP is different than traditional planning then get you plan started by writing your vision and critical success factors.
- Lesson 7.1 Share your workflow diagram with the class
- Lesson 7.2 Introducing High Impact Business Planning
- Lesson 7.3 Learning the HIBP Structure
- Lesson 7.4 Review the HIBP Template Structure
- Lesson 7.5 HIBP Vision Creating Your WHY
- Lesson 7.6 How Big to Growth Your Business to Live Your Dream
- Lesson *7.7 Outline Your Strategic Plan
Week 8 – Turning Your Planning into Action
Develop the goals and objectives necessary to implement your vision, then turn your objectives into task so they can be assigned and monitored to make sure your workers are getting the things done to grow your business.
- Lesson 8.1 Share Your Strategic Plan with your classmates
- Lesson 8.2 How Big to Growth Your Business to Live Your Dream
- Lesson 8.3 Setting Your Next 12 Months Business Goals and Objectives
- Lesson 8.4 Implementing Your Plan
- Lesson *8.5 Write Your High Impact Business Plan
Week 9 – High Impact Business Plan Budgeting
Learn how your financial resources are related and how to use them to understand the financial symptoms tell you needs attention in your operation. Then how BGS simplifies budgeting, so your numbers make more sense to the way you use it.
- Lesson 9.1 Review your HIBP and 90-day action plan
- Lesson 9.2 Financial Management Simplified
- Lesson 9.3 How Much Will It Cost to Run Your Revenue Engine
- Lesson *9.4 Outline your budget according to your HIBP
Week 10 – Create Accountability Across the Business
Accountability requires a commitment from the owner/ management by enforcing the standards set. You implement this by conducting a regular reviews process
- Lesson 10.1 Share your financial and operational performance criteria with classmates
- Lesson 10.2 An Overview to Monitoring Performance
- Lesson 10.3 How to More Effectively Manage Meetings
- Lesson 10.4 Conducting your weekly monitoring
- Lesson 10.5 Conducting BGS financial review
- Lesson 10.6 Holding Owner Reviews